Kids & Chiropractic
Some adults may wonder why more and more children are starting to see chiropractors. That’s a good question and the answer is simple: whether we have a large spine or a tiny little spine, if that spine is creating nerve distress then our magnificent bodies may not operate smoothly…
The 10 Reasons Parents Take Healthy Children To Chiropractors
- To encourage good neural plasticity (brain and nerve development).
- To support their child’s overall health and wellbeing.
- To help strengthen their child’s immunity and potentially reduce the number of colds, ear-aches and general illness.
- To assist with colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome.
- To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies.
- To encourage good spinal posture.
- To help improve their child’s ability to concentrate.
- To assist with behavioral disorders.
- To help alleviate digestive problems.
- To assist with bed-wetting and sleep issues.
Bella’s Story | A Parents Testimonial
My name is Brandy Smith and I brought my 3 year old daughter, Bella, to Dr. B with a severe ear infection. It was her 3rd ear infection in less than 2 months and I was just not happy with the results of antibiotics.
I brought Bella to Dr. B on a Friday with high fever and severe pain in her left ear. I am not sure of all the correct terminology but he took a tool of his and did his magic. He pulled on her ear to help get the fluid to drain.
He told us to come back in on Monday and he would do it again. Read More…